Thursday, December 25, 2014

It's Jesus' Birthday!

CHRISTMAS, what is Christmas without Christ?
It's not about Santa Claus, the decorations, glittering ambience, etc.
But a Saviour was born to us, and His name is Jesus =D

Let the pictures conclude how I spent my time on Christmas day:




















Christmas event by PKA
" I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see"
















Pre-Christmas background with my beloved sis, Mei Hua
















Le Christmas dinner with family at Harvest Times Cafe



















Sungai Nibong Gospel Hall visitation
Second time of attending their Christmas special service,
good job drama team! *thumbs up*



















PKA family members group photos (funny version)



















Christmas celebration in my church
Cute Sunday school kids performed dance and singing

Let us not to forget the purpose of celebrating Christmas.
I wish that all of you having a Blessed Christmas!

By the way, have you received the greatest gift? =)

No comments: