Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm feeling 22!

Before stepping into the year of 2015, just 11 days before,
I celebrated my birthday!

Happiness, regretfulness, disappointments all struck me on this 20th of December.
Because of different expectations we had and my own selfishness, I just hurt the one I love.

People often say we don't know the true stories behind every pictures. Yea, indeed.
Like those sweet couple photos exposing in social media.
Who knows what actually happened before or after that.
Love, is not that easy when you know it's something worth fighting for and even waiting.
But, through this special day of mine, I see His better plan.
He drew me back to His arms again calmly, gently..
Though I couldn't listen to His voice, but I know He's there for me.

He brought really awesome friends into my life,
Who will cares for you and gives you physically, mentally and spiritually supports.
All the efforts they put triggered my tear gland to function.

To conclude this in a more cheerful way, I want to thanks God for bringing him into my life.
Thanks for not giving up on me and yet bring me closer to Him :P
And also not to forget, I've received the...
#BestBirthdayGiftEver <3


No comments: