Wednesday, February 04, 2015

The Theory of Everything?

One afternoon, I got nothing to do, oopss. I should say I sort of allowed myself to do my favourite thing- watch MOVIE!

Yea, I like to watch movie and drama series.
From romance genre to action, adventure, comedy...
And the movie I picked for today is The Theory of Everything

It was about the biographical romantic story of Stephen Hawking
How he met his wife and formed his theory.
He's more brilliant than Einstein, but sadly he's an atheist.
Just hope that he can discover God one day since he used to have a wife who has a strong faith.

Me, as a Christian. I doubted His presence before and in future maybe it'll happen again.
God doesn't failed to show His faithfulness and kindness to me.
Wondering how can I share my faith to others when myself is struggling with my sins.
Only through reading His words (Bible) and keep this relationship on going.
I'm not an obedient daughter of His, but I'm trying :')

No comments: