Saturday, April 25, 2015

Conflict, cornflake

Conflict is something we can't predict and avoid. It is tiring, but through it you can know more about yourself and another person.

A conflict that filled with love, hurtful words, sense of guilt, timidness. We often seek for peace, even the hope of the world is to live together peacefully.I really don't like conflict because I witnessed it lots during my childhood time. And when myself is experiencing conflict, I tend to take a step back, grab the faults as they were my mistakes to make sure no war to be continued or happened again. I was wrong.
I want to solve it quick, but it's just for temporary used. It's important that both sides should listen to one another before any assumption is made. Not to judge him or her before they make their further explaination.
Patient is the key to extinguish burning coals. 
The more you listen, the more you can understand the feelings deep inside and their actual thoughts. We don't want to lose a relationship with worthless mouth fight, we try to redeem and make it works, if we really care for it. 
I believe every normal couple fights if they truly love each other. Embrace their weaknesses for who they are and grow together in Him. We hardly change by ourselves, but by His help and our willingness, nothing is impossible. :)

No comments: