Saturday, June 06, 2015

Rescue hair in action!


Let the war begins. But first, equipped myself with some essentials: laptop, reference books, papers and concentration!

I've been spending half of noon time in the hair salon to do rebonding & treatment. Every 6 months have to pay a visit to rescue my curly, thick and dry hair- which inherited from my mom's. *really dislike curly hair, so hard to manage, sigh*

And so I bought a treatment shampoo for the next step in taking good care of my hair because with nice hair it can makes a person looks nicer :D
It contains less chemical ingredients and less fragrant than other shampoo products which means is better for our hair :)
Heard that there was an earthquake happened in Sabah this morning. Thank God no casualties have been reported and it somehow showed that anywhere in this world will face such phenomenon, because the earth will not last. Our eternal dwelling place is above.

No comments: