Saturday, May 23, 2015

Reluctant

God is faithful and He will always be. 
This sem is going to come to an end, which indirectly means I'm entering 4th year soon- leaving campus and step into realistic world, soon :/ 

This is not the saddest part, knowing your batch mates who used to serve and journey with you together in cf are leaving soon is more tearing.
And, we can't graduate together, taking pictures with square hats and robes together
 🎓

Despite the sadness I have, I wanna thank God for placing me here-USM instead of other campus.
Because I know He placed me here for a purpose, and I still remember. I have one more year to work hard for. 

I'm here to share His love to my dad, aunties and non believer friends. I know I've been busy and stop doing it for some time. Since I have stepped out from the excoship, I shall continue what God has in store for me previously and probably in coming days.

No comments: